Monday 4 March 2013

Look what I found...

I have missed my almond milk. So now I'm drinking hot cocoa with almond milk. Yum....


Second, I did this workout today...


It was really good! I love a good arm workout. And it didn't take too long...so I added in some cardio before and after! I totally did not want to go work out after school today but I went anyway and then I made a fantastic dinner: tin foil fish and veggies and wild rice. It turned out really good and was super quick and easy!!! 

And, lastly, check out our custom bed :) We bought a bed off of Trade Me and it turned out to be just a couple inches too short for our mattress. Well, my handy hubby lengthened the sides and now it fits perfectly! And it has siderails that match our dresser! Haha! I think Ben is tired of me buying things off Trade Me :) 


YAY! So glad we don't have to sleep on the floor anymore! Goodnight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment