Friday 28 September 2012

Workin' on my Fitness

So, I have finally gotten back on the exercise wagon...still chasing the eating right wagon. I'll get there soon! I weighed in at the gym last night and was scared to see the number because it's been 6 weeks of no exercise and eating whatever. Now, Ben and I have been pretty active, out and about, as much as we can so I definitely think that helped but I still didn't know what the scale would say. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to see about the same as before we moved! Actually probably a little less because I weighed in at night. Everyone knows you weigh in first thing in the morning, magically the number is less than the night before...who knows why?? Anywho, my usual gym routine includes some running and then some circuit training. Well, tonight, I was on a running streak so I ran a little more than usual and lo and behold, I beat my 5K record time by 16 seconds!! I actually haven't done that since I was watching Kyle back before April! So, it was nice to know that I can still exercise like a champ after a little (big) break! Since I mentioned Kyle, I'll just throw in a fave :)
So cute! :)
So I have been subbing in the same room for 8 days and I'm a little sad it's over! Hopefully, I will get the chance to go back sometime soon because those precious babies are so darn cute! In other news, I hope my qualifications get reviewed sometime soon as well! It's been almost 4 weeks already! But, there are like 9 steps and my application is on step 6 or so...it moved up one from last week! Woo hoo! The estimated completion date is October 17th but I would appreciate it being done before then!

My next post is going to be about my "to read" book list! It has become quite extensive...so I thought I'd share...get excited! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment