Tuesday 8 January 2013

Bob and Jillian...take me away to the Biggest Loser Ranch!

Can I just say how much I love The Biggest Loser?? It is 10 minutes in and I am already crying...dang, their stories get me every time! There is nothing more motivating than watching an episode of TBL...just makes you want to get up and go work out. I'm not going to lie, when I was at my top weight of 254, I seriously considered applying to be on that show! I mean there are several girls on there who weighs less than me at that point! Eek! Anyway, I wish I could just live on a ranch all day and work out! AND be in the running for some money! Sadly, I'm having to watch it with my earphones because Ben just makes fun of all the crying and metaphors...haha! There are a lot though...

Speaking of weight loss...we (and by we, I mean Ben...) got a fruitcake in the mail yesterday!


Ben has been enjoying a Christmas fruitcake from Collin Street Bakery in good ole Corsicana, Texas for as long as he can remember! Well, his wonderful Granny sent him a whole (not even a mini one!) fruitcake for himself!



It travelled via Sweden to get to us...which explains why it didn't get here by Christmas :) And even though, as you can clearly see, it was sent to BOTH of us, Ben is finding it quite hard to share :( That's okay, I don't need to eat any anyway!

Getting back on the healthy track has been going really well! It's been fairly easy to get back into the habit of tracking my calories on My Fitness Pal and making sure I'm under my limit for the day. I would love to say that I've been working out like a crazy person but sadly, that's not true :( Ben and I are in the middle of looking for a new place and that takes up the majority of our free time! We have been to look at about 5 different places and they are wrong for one reason or another: too pricey, too small, too old, shady... There seem to be a lot of options available at this point so I am hoping that one of them works out! We want a place we can stay indefinitely! And, selfishly, I'm ready to have a car!!! Ben and I have both had about enough of this bus thing...

Hopefully I will have good news on that in my next post! Until then, go watch the premiere of the Biggest Loser...and get your tissues ready!

Just finished the premiere and found out it is a TWO night premiere...what?? I know what I will be doing tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment