Thursday 10 January 2013

Cookie Dough Bites (+ recipe :)

Oh my gosh.....so I posted THIS recipe on Facebook and by the end of a crazy Friday I was ready for something sweet! I have done everything except dip them in dark chocolate...which I'm not even sure I'm going to do because I used this...

YUM! 

.....which makes them chocolaty enough already. I only made half of the recipe because I didn't want to have a ton of these little suckers around just begging to be eaten :) Half of the recipe made five cookie dough balls. With my ingredients, they came out to about 180 calories each...which is pretty high but they're made from healthy, natural ingredients so....you win some, you lose some! And they are DELICIOUS! Like I said....you really don't even need to dip them in chocolate. So, if you're looking for a good "healthy" dessert, click on the link above...and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment