Thursday 3 January 2013

New year, new (and old) goals...

This post is all about goals! It's so cliche to have a weight loss goal for the new year but, yet, I have a goal. 

One day I WILL weigh less than my husband!

After losing 60 pounds (27 kgs), I am so much more comfortable with myself but I still have those days where I feel "bleh." They happen. But this year, I am going to stop comparing my weigh loss with last year and start fresh. So My Fitness Pal says "0 lbs lost." Yep, 194.8 (88.4 kgs) is my official starting weight for the new year and it WILL be around 160 by the time I'm done! Maybe May? Maybe December? :) That's only 35 pounds...totally do-able! 

I don't only want to lose weight. A pretty huge goal I have set for myself is to be able to complete the Milford Track. The Milford Track is a hike down in the South Island that's 53.3 kms long and takes four days to complete. It's said to be one of the best tracks in the world! Right now, one day of hiking and I'm done. But I'd love to be able to accomplish something like that while we're living here! 


That will be me one day :)

So feel free to join me on My Fitness Pal! I love that little app/website and it's so helpful for my diet! If you don't have it and you're trying to lose weight...go! Right now. And sign up! My username is libbiweber. Befriend me.

So, who wants to sign up for the Milford Track with me?? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment