Friday 25 January 2013

Accountability

So many months in the past, I have downloaded a workout calendar, only to do one or two days before I throw it away. Well, this month, I have been doing pretty dang well with the "Fab Abs" calendar from Shrinking Jeans.


As of today, I am 2 days behind but I am hoping to do one more set tonight so I will only be one day behind tomorrow. Phew! (I'm also doing their 8 week weight long competition...) Lately, I have been having a hard time finding the motivation to do the three little exercises every night, mostly just because it's gotten harder and more time consuming :( So, I thought I would tell the world and maybe that will help me convince myself to get my butt in gear! I have definitely been able to notice a difference so that should be motivation enough...but evidently, it's not. If you want to do the last week with me (really, it's only 6 days...) go for it!! :)

In other related news...I AM IN THE 180s!!! I weighed in this morning at 189.6 this morning! I barely squeaked by...but I'm here! I have never seen a number that low on the scale before :)

I have a goal in mind, but it's not a number goal...I bought these yellow jeans online that were too snug when they came in the mail. I want to be able to wear them in public without feeling like they're too tight! I haven't tried them on again since I got them but I have a feeling that I've got a little ways to go. They were really tight...

Hopefully next post you will see a picture of me in a pair of bright yellow neon jeans :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment