Sunday 18 November 2012

Skinny Schminny...

So, I'm always a little weary of healthy sweets recipes...I mean sweets taste so good because they lack any sort of health qualities, right? Well, I have been trying to get back into the swing of dieting after a couple weeks (months :/) off so I thought I'd make some healthy brownies this weekend! And I was very happy with how they turned out. They were moist, fudgy, and I love a good peanut butter swirl! Click the link below if you're interested :)


Now, they're definitely not the healthiest things out there but they're better than regular, old, oil-laden, floury, chocolate chippy brownies. I didn't get a picture but they pretty much looked like the pictures from the link above. And they weren't too difficult either! I ended up giving about half of them away so that I wouldn't eat the whole pan :) 

In other news, the Christmas decorating has begun in the Weber household thanks to my wonderful Mama :) 

I'm hoping to be able to go get a Christmas tree this coming weekend and then we can break out our tree skirt and stockings! We didn't get the chance to use them last year as we were living at the Nixon residence but definitely this year! 

Sorry I don't have more pictures for this post, but go try that recipe and then don't feel guilty about eating two...or three...

0 comments:

Post a Comment