Wednesday 21 November 2012

Successful Pinterest Crafting!

I would like to mark this occasion because for the first time in my 24 years, I am making my own Thanksgiving stuffing! I have eaten it since I can remember (both oysters or no oysters), helped in the kitchen, but have never actually MADE it all on my own. Well, everything changed tonight! As it involves an overnight process, it's not done yet but I can already taste the deliciousness :) And, as it's Ben's favorite part of Thanksgiving, I had better not screw it up!

Along with my stuffing, we are having sweet potato casserole (yum!!! My favorite but not Ben's so I imagine I will be taking a lot of leftovers to school), homemade crescent rolls, broccoli, and steaks! Sounds amazing, huh? I'll let you know how our feast turns out!

We are celebrating Thanksgiving at school tomorrow during our "morning tea" time but other than that, not really doing anything! We have already started decorating for Christmas and today we (by we, I mean I...) made a cardboard box fort and put some Christmas lights inside. Take a look...


Super awesome, huh?? Thank you Pinterest! The hardest part was making the box fort...after that, the lights were done in a jiffy! And the kids (and adults) LOVED it...


Did I mention that I love my job?? Never a dull moment! 

I will see you all tomorrow with the results of my Thanksgiving cooking! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment