Monday 5 November 2012

Workin' on my Fitness

Ohmygoodness...

I came home from school today after eating relatively healthy and have done nothing but cram food into my mouth from the moment I stepped through the door. I mean it's pretty "healthy' food (maybe not all of it) but...food that I'm not even hungry for! And I wanted to go work out today but I was too sore from my boxing class yesterday! Sidenote-I had the day off of work yesterday so I managed to go to a workout class at 12:15! Wonderful! I'm working my way around all the free memberships at all the gyms in Auckland trying to find my favorite. The one I'm at right now I really like but after my 30 days runs out, it's pretty pricey :/ I'm going to try one next that is pretty close to where I work and it has an Olympic sized pool! Doesn't swimming after a long day of work sound relaxing? And it's a heated pool :)

Anyway, back to my binge eating. I'm going to do this...


...during all the commercial breaks while I watch New Girl and How I Met Your Mother...now I just hope they're new episodes! Now I get to watch my fave shows AND workout :) My kinda Tuesday night...

Gotta go put my workout clothes on :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment